The Robert. H. Ranson Business Education Series
This has been the best $750 I have ever spent on my business. – Alex Harris, Evolution Basketball
Running a new small business has unique challenges. It is important to identify resources and collaborate with other business owners to develop a strategy to responsibly grow my business. INCspire’s curricula creates this strategic roadmap by offering an interactive environment among like-minded small business CEOs that is led by industry experts; it has been an invaluable experience. – Roman Blazauskas SpeedPro Imaging
We have been in business for 13 years and have over 100 employees so we like to think we run our business very well. INCSpire’s facilitators as well as my fellow class members challenged me to think about what I can do to improve my business and encouraged me on the things we are doing well. – Yusuf Mehmetoglu, CEO of Maid Bright
The Robert. H. Ranson Business Series is designed to help CEOs and Principals from the most promising companies in the Greater Washington Metro area who currently have a minimum 5 employees, team members or partners, and who want to grow profitable businesses. The Education Series is run by INCspire in partnership with the area’s top instructors and practitioners.
- Karen Cleveland, CEO, Leadership Fairfax and Cleveland Coaching Group.
Karen is the President and CEO of Leadership Fairfax (LFI) a community leadership development organization. Prior to joining Leadership Fairfax as CEO, Karen served on the LFI faculty, board and as Chair while principle of Cleveland Group, LLC and Cleveland Coaching Group, Reston, VA based companies specializing in helping leaders, teams and organizations identify and develop their full leadership potential.
- Brenda Harrington, President, Adaptive Leadership Strategies, LLC
Brenda Harrington is the founder of Adaptive Leadership Strategies, LLC. She works with private, public and nonprofit organizations to improve performance by helping leaders and key individual contributors increase leadership capacity. Brenda also facilitates leadership development courses for Harvard Business School Publishing, and is certified to administer Global Mindset programs to help leaders work more effectively in culturally diverse environments.
- Lee Self, President, of Renaissance Executive Forums
Renaissance EXECUTIVE FORUMS is celebrating twelve years of learning and business success in Northern Virginia under Lee Self’s leadership. Since 2003, Lee has brought together nearly 100 Northern Virginia business owners, CEOs, presidents and other executives in business advisory groups. By sharing collective experiences, forum members learn how to grow their businesses and their own leadership capabilities.
- Dr. Mike Petty, Managing Partner, North Star Futures LLC
Dr. Michael Petty is the managing partner and senior futurist of North Star Futures, LLC in Fairfax, Virginia. Mike has over forty years of leadership, financial and strategic management experience with both publicly-traded and privately-owned companies, ranging in size from start-up to three billion dollars in revenue. He has expertise in the areas of strategic thinking, planning and execution; shareholder value creation; leadership development and organizational design; mergers and acquisitions; and controllership and treasury functions.
The dates of the Fall INCspire sessions will be announced soon.
Session 1 Learning Objectives
- Session 1: “Understanding Your Value Proposition and Business Model”
- Session 2: “Understanding The Need for Continual Strategic Thinking”
- Session 3: “Understanding Value Creation and Financial Management”
- Session 4: “Understanding Optimal Organizational Design”
- Session 5: “Understanding the Difference Between Leadership and Management, and Why You Need Both”
Session 2 Learning Objectives
- Session 5: “What Is Your Superpower? Mining the Talents of Individuals“
- Session 6: “Business Operations – Operational Excellence – Executing Your Strategy”
- Session 7: “Hiring: Talent Management & HR Issues”
- Session 8: “Developing An Exit Strategy & Maximizing Value”
To submit your payment and secure your spot in the class, click here.